Real Estate Agent Technology
The perfect technology for a real estate agent office:
- 23″ desktop with all the whistles and bells
- KeyScan keyboard scanner
- Neatworks scanner for cards, receipts, documents
- tablet/laptop/netbook – Dell Inspiron Duo
Your real estate agent’s technology skills can mean the difference in time, information, and communication skills.
Ask your real estate agent about:
- Do you have a scanner?
- Do you use email?
- Do you use social media?
- Do you use digital signatures?
- Do you have a website?
- Do you use videos for your listings?
- Do you have a camcorder so you can send me videos of listings?
- Do you have the ability to interface with me over the Internet? (Skype, etc)
- Do you text?
- Do you blog?
- Do you use QR codes?
Don’t know what those things mean? Click on the links. All of these things should be familiar to your agent.
REAL ESTATE TECHNOLOGY MATTERS